The Brooklyn Museum Arty Facts program runs every Sunday at 11 am and 1:30 pm for children ages four to seven and their adult friends. You can explore the galleries, enjoy a family activity, and make their own art in each ninety-minute class. Arty Facts offers a different program each day.
Please do not bring siblings older than seven or younger than four. Materials fee (for up to four participants): $10; $5 for Gallery/Studio Families and Family and Friends members; FREE to Contributor and above members. Materials fee does not include Museum admission.
A Year in Arty Facts Schedule:
- November: Explore how artists mix, combine, transform, and rearrange objects and ideas to create.
- December: As the weather cools and the days grow shorter, observe how artists use light, and make your own bright artwork.
- January: Explore gesture and expression in the galleries, then create your own art. This month will feature our special exhibitions Eva Hesse Spectres 1960, Youth and Beauty: Art of the American Twenties, and HIDE/SEEK: Difference and Desire in American Portraiture.
- February: Discover how the art in African Innovations connects with other artworks in the Museum’s galleries.
- March: Brooklyn artists can be found everywhere in the Museum! Learn about the art, history, and culture of our borough.
- April: Find connections between pieces in Luce Visible Storage and other artworks on display throughout the Museum.
- May: Explore how artists are inspired by their surroundings—from skyscrapers to waterfalls to cherry blossoms.
Note: There is no Arty Facts December 18, December 25, April 8, or May 27.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
See a schedule of upcoming youth and family programs.
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, New York 11236