Arts & Crafts:
- For artistic kids aged 4-14 years, Fall registration is now open at The Manor Arts. Classes include animation, sculpting and portfolio preparation.
- There are of new programs for Fall at The Barking Cat Studio. Lots of messy art fun for little ones from 18 months, with age appropriate art right up to 17 years.
Dance & Drama:
- Budding ballerinas, Cobble Hill Ballet is taking registration for Fall classes for ages 2.5 years to teens. Auditions are being held in September. In December, there be a performance of The Nutcracker.
- Brooklyn Children’s Theatre is taking registration now for Fall, but hurry, some classes are already full!
- Quills Writing Workshop for Children is six weeks of writing, journaling, word games, handmade books and an evening of readings from young writers aged 7-11. Begins in September at Gumbo – very limited spaces, so apply now!
- Registration deadline for Brooklyn Music Studio is September 1st, so if you want your little Yehudi in class, sign up quick!
- Six days a week in the Fall program, Audra Rox her way around Brooklyn. The Music for Aardvarks & Other Mammals franchise has classes suitable for young children, including a very popular 3-5 year old drop-off musical theatre class.
- Time to learn to swim, St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, LIU in Fort Greene and the Brooklyn Sheraton, offer swim classes byImagine Swimming. From age 6 months and up, registration is open year round.
- The Brooklyn Italians Little Stars Academy introduces soccer to new players. Providing the proper instruction and a motivational environment, the Academy will provide an advantage for players looking to play competitively.
Religion & Consciousness:
- Now open, Fall registration for Community Bible Institute & Seminary youth classes, including American Sign Language, Praise & Worship and Arts & Crafts.
- New for Fall, little givers is a program introducing philanthropy and charitable giving to 3-5 year olds, via art, music, dance and special projects in the neighborhood community.