Halloween is a just around the corner but unfortunately falls on a Monday. Don’t just go door to door this year, have a big play date and plan a fun and spooky Halloween for your kids and their friends. Both kids and adults can enjoy Halloween together.
Here are some suggestions to make your Halloween party a hit.
- Hire a tarot card reader or a fortune teller for the night.
- Make creepy ice cubes by putting a plastic ant, bug or spider in each compartment before you freeze and pop them in the kid’s juice.
- Halloween decorations are a must, decorate the house with dead flowers, replace regular light bulbs with red, yellow or green ones. Buy Halloween themed table cloths or use a fall colored table cloth and top with Halloween bowls of candy, pumpkins and spider webs. Fill your home with clusters of orange and black candles.
- Host a Sunday Halloween brunch with a menu of green eggs, blood orange mimosas, pumpkin waffles and green goblin punch for kids.
- Organize a Halloween potluck! Each guest brings a different dish; whether an appetizer, main course, dessert or beverage. Don’t forget the spookamole.
- Have your children help out with the decorations and have them draw Halloween themed cats, pumpkins and spiders. and showcase them around the house.