Happy Valentine’s Day! This is a day of joy, happiness and fun to be spent with loved ones. Just in case you haven’t any ideas on what to do today, Brooklyn Mamas has got you covered with a few ideas with or without the kids.
Brooklyn Mamas Valentine’s Day Guide
- Enjoy chocolate treats at a Brooklyn -based chocolate shop. Brooklyn Mamas has put together a list of affordable confectionary shops to take in with a loved one or your kids.
- Take in a movie at the Reelabilities Film Festival.
- Haven’t gotten around to buying a gift yet, then check out Brooklyn Mamas Valentine’s Gift Guide.
- Snuggle up with your loved one and take a stroll on the Coney Island boardwalk and enjoy a hotdog at the one and only Nathan’s.
- New York Aquarium is open Valentine’s day for a passionate walk with the fish from 10:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day without the kids with Princess Pat Presents: 2nd Annual Valentine’s Day for Lovers and Losers. February 14th at 8:00 pm, you can experience unique Coney Island acts and take part in the raffle for exotic prizes! Admission is $15 for couples and $10 for singles in advance or at the door!
- Celebrate the love on riding on the day of love and break out the bikes for the CBC’s Annual NYC Bike Valentine:Love Learning to Ride Charity Event. This event is for all ages.
- Enjoy Tumbador chocolates and Brooklyn Brewery and Bronx Brewery beer at the I Heart Brooklyn/Bronx event in the Brooklyn Historical Society’s stunning Othmer Library. The evening’s events includes storytellers, poets, and baseball historians from Brooklyn and the Bronx exploring the legendary rivalries and sharing their borough love stories.