Momdoulary is hosting a free Childbirth Class this Monday for Laura Saba’s popular “Fearless Childbirth.” This class is awesome for ANY trimester, as you will learn useful tips for different stages of pregnancy.
Here are the basics about the FREE class:
* childbirth education basics (timing contractions, some of the anatomy and physiology of labor, and more)
* great tips on reducing the likelihood of c-section
* tips for shortening your overall length of labor (everyone wants a shorter labor!)
* learn the questions to ask your doctor and hospital in advance
* explore how to recognize labor symptoms
* an introduction to birth ball basics for pregnancy and for use during labor
* an introduction to comfort measures during labor
* and more
* enter our awesome raffles for great prizes!
When: Monday, April 16, 2012 at 6:30
Where: ArtsCetera, 212 Smith Street (between Baltic and Butler)
Registration: The class is free but you must pre-register as seating is limited. Register by emailing Momdoulary@gmail.com r calling 347-500-6038. You may also register online at http://momdoulary.com/the-free-class/. Brooklyn Mamas readers, use code FBBMMS04016, any members registering will also receive a code to register for either our Newborn Care or Breastfeeding Basics class FREE.